SO this was meant to be uploaded this morning but I've had a manic day and totally forgot! SOZ :S ....Anyway, I love a good cocktail and wanted to share a few of my festive faves for halloween. If your having a Halloween themed party this weekend, or want to spice up your pre drinks for tonight this is the post for you! Ive got some ghoulish goodies that will bring a bit of spook to you night with out a doubt!!
|Image from Harvey Nichols cocktail masterclass|
Whether you're a classic Dracula fan or fully Team Edward, this garnet-hued blend of raspberry vodka, Chambord and cranberry juice will leave you breathless.
- Ingredients: 2 ounces raspberry vodka,2 ounces Chambord raspberry liquor (black raspberry liqueur, 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 1Put ice and water in martini glass, to chill.
- 2Put all ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice and shake the heck out of it!
- 3Dump ice/water from glass.
- 4Strain into martini glass and ENJOY!
Combine black vodka and raspberry Chambord to create a sinister swill that'll creep out party-goers in all the right ways. This cocktail is so easy to make and only has two ingredients AND its cat related - total winner in my books!
- 2 ounces blavod black vodka, 1/2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1Combine in a shaker with a cup of ice.
- 2Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Sweet and fruity, this ghoulish cocktail packs a punch with vodka, rum, Schnapps and sour-apple liqueur. This cocktail is really fun and fruity perfect for everyone...to make it even more spooky why not fill a rubber glove with water, freeze it and then cut away the glove leaving a frozen hand amongst the punch bowl! :D
1 ounce vodka, 1 ounce coconut rum, 1 ounce peach schnapps, 1 ounce dekuyper sour apple liqueur, 1 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
This ones super easy all you have to do is pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well and pour over ice cubes in an old-fashioned glass. Serve with a lime wedge.
So there you have it a quickie post of some super cool cocktails to get the Halloween theme going in your household! - any excuse for a cocktail or to ;)
I hope you have a freaky Halloween - Madge x