Monday 25 August 2014

ESTÉE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR II


Todays post is about a product I'm sure you are all aware of as it is such a well known and hyped product; I'm so glad I've finally purchased! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair serum is a cult beauty product...just to give you an example of its magnitude one bottle of this sought after skin care is bought every 8.5 seconds! - Crazy i know! 

This is a product i have been interested in for around a year, I've used little tester pots and toyed with the idea of finally buying it through out this time! Ive heard great things and had a good experience with my mini pots although the one thing that was holding me back, simply was the price. Ranging from £43 being the smallest (30ml) to £82 the largest (75ml) it really is a luxury item that for me was a big splurge! - but very much worth it!

In a nutshell, the serum helps hydrate your skin as well as repair any damage done throughout the day from things such as UV rays and pollution. It uses anti-oxidants which help to prevent environmental damage from visually effecting the skin, the Hyaluronic Acid within it creates the optimal condition that the skin needs to maximise the natural renewal processes. 





Skin care is a big thing for me i like to look after it so in years to come i won't look like an old leather! - I hope not anyway. After biting the bullet and paying out for this high end product i can safely say its well worth every penny! Ive been using it for over a month and can tell such a different within my skin, i wake up looking a lot fresher my skin feels lovely and silky! I also have had a lot less break outs since using it! I give Estée Lauder top marks for creating such a fantastic product the only thing i dislike is the price i really wish it was that bit more affordable, but i suppose in this instance you get what you pay for! 

Have you been using the ANR, if so let me know your thoughts on this pricey purchase!?

Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment