Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Body Shop Beautifying Oil


If you follow me on twitter you will have seen for my birthday in december my mum made me a HUGE body shop  bundle full to the brim with srcummy treats! One of the items was this little travel friendly gem- a mini multi purpose bottle of just about everything! The Body Shop Beautifying OilNow to any normal person who manages to pack less than a year's worth of products for a weekend away, an oil won't seem essential at all, but this lovely lightweight blend of nut oils can be used for an abundance of things and since receiving it i have noticed that the Beautifying oil actually helps reduce the size of my beauty bag when traveling. 

So its main use is that it makes a great light and nourishing hair oil that can be used before or after blowdrying (i tend to use it prior to drying). I have a classic case of frizzy dry ends so this really helps to add moisture and keep my ends looking sleek/healthy on the go. It's other uses can be for hydrating the face and body, which means you don't need your usual pots of moisturiser/body butter, I've found its great for massaging the loved one (more like forcing him to massage me ha!). The oil has illuminating properties which will give you a gorgeous glow rather than greasy mess, it drys quickly too so you don't have to waft about the house waiting for it to dry! 

I love my coconut scent as it reminds me of holidays its subtle but sweet which i love, but you can choose from plenty of other scents such as strawberry, shea, mango etc depending on your preferences! With festivals and summer holidays coming up this is a handy product to pack, at £9 they are well worth the money! 

Do you have any travel beauty secrets? 
Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment