Wednesday 4 June 2014

DIY DRAMARAMA

Hi guys its that time of year again where i move back home for summer after a fun filled time at UNI! It always feels so weird after living in my own uni house with no rules my own decor etc! Im moving back into my old room at home which is a surgery sweet pink colour and dumping ground of art supplies and old clothes, so i have decided its time to revamp it and make it feel more like my own room again!


so I’ll be stuck at home over the next few weeks with a paint brush and roller.  I am hoping to paint the walls a pretty shade of dove grey or a very light duck egg blue ...or do i stay pink and change all my furniture instead!? So much choice! I’m excited to start bringing fresh colour and designs into the room. Procrastinating on actually doing the room I’ve been spending a lot of time on Pinterest and DOMAINE ( a site which is dedicated to interiors and celebrity homes), collecting inspiration and ideas for the new look. Ive also been reading my 'Kirstie's Vintage Home' book its got great tips on how to make your home a little more vintage i am a sucker for vintage Nic Nacks so i love it, if you don't have the book there was also a T.V series based around it you can watch it HERE.


Here’s a small selection of some of the Inspirational layout ides  that have been catching my eye lately!




























Are you also preparing for a spot of DIY and decorating? What do you think of my ideas, do you have 
any suggestions for me?...


Madge x


No comments:

Post a Comment