Sunday 29 June 2014

Gimme Brow Review




Last month I had my usual wax and shape at the benefit brow bar, whilst there i bought a few products and this little beauty was one of them! I have been hearing so much about 'Gimme BROW' on social media and other blogs that i thought i really must try it! The shop assistant described the product to me as 'a fibre gel that you brush on to your eyebrows acting like a tinting gel making your eyebrows appear fuller' the product also claims to be long wearing and smudge proof! - which i can confirm! 


I use Gimme Brow to set my brows in my place and to thicken the appearance of the hairs.The brush on this product is so precise that you can really brush the hairs into place the gel is so good that they won't fall  out of place through out your day, i find i can create even more of an arch with the gel quite effortlessly. What i like about this product is i don't smudge or ruin it like i do when using a pencil. I often find i will smear or smudge a penciled in eyebrow although this pigmented gel stays perfectly.

Gimme Brow is available in two colours - light/medium and medium/deep and I use the colour medium/deep  I find this colour is perfect for brunette and quite dark shades although i would use the lighter shade if i wanted a more subtle effect rather than the defined look i currently go for. The Gimme brow is now a firm favourite of mine and i use it everyday! 


What do you think about this product? Have you tried it?
Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment