Thursday 26 June 2014

Madge's Magic Hair Care!






I am a bit over the top with keeping my hair healthy i think this stems from the continuous want (need) for longer hair! In my eyes if i keep my hair ultra healthy it will grow quicker, i get a trim every 4 weeks and stick to a hair care regime which I'm going to let you in on! 

After years of loving all Aussie products i was surprised to find another that completely swayed my buying habits (other than my Argon oil phase), my now ultimate fave hair care is a brand called OSMO! I have been obsessed with it for over a year now, trial and testing each product they have to offer! Although my favourite of them all is the 'Deep Moisturising' collection! I know you should change up your hair care every 6-8 weeks but if it works why fix it right!? - something like that away!...It has honestly done my hair absolute wonders! I mean i don't have repunzal hair just yet, but i must say its pretty darn glossy, not to mention silky smooth! ;)


I use both the shampoo and conditioner religiously and i also spritz my hair after washes with their luscious spray! If i am feeling particularly  adventurous for example having a pamper sesh i will go the whole hog and use the repair mask which is a dream! 


Overall i would describe the products as being deeply moisturising, and best used on tired, stressed, or mega thirsty hair! Osmo deep moisturising products will help strengthen and reconstruct damaged hair without weighing it down! The extracts of Patchouli and Ylang Ylang combine to leave the hair silky soft and shiny, not to mention the gorgeous sweet scent  of coconut that comes with it! ...I love the coconut scent so I'm sold!


So if your looking for a moisture boost or want to switch up your hair care to something new i would highly recommend my current favourite! Let me know what you think, have you tried any other Osmo products!?


Madge x

No comments:

Post a Comment